Okay, so here’s all the great things that have happened to me today. Okay, here’s some of the great things that have happened to me today
- Woke up. Always a plus
- Posted some pictures of Mecca’s 6th Birthday and Gallery Hop. (yours for the viewing)
- Went to Gamelan practice.
- Had major compliments paid and received more work from my favorite private school client, for whom I’m now doing much marketing.
- Got a car wash.
- Sat in Lori’s back yard and schemed good copy for her great boutique and Lexington at large in hopes of attracting major publication press.
- went to a cookout with the Lexicon Project folks. (okay, okay that was last night)
- Got some superfly new sunglasses from previously mentioned great boutique.
- walked with my sweetie in the fully-in-bloom Lexington Cemetery and got stalked by assorted ducks.
- got my first facial from Charlotte Webb, including a crazy rock-solid mud mask.
- rode my bike around, feeling the spring air and smelling bergamot, dogwood, and much more.
- celebrated the day with the first official gin and tonic of the season.
- THE CAPPER; Had a guy drive up and hand me a $500 check to me that had been mis-delivered to his house on the other side of town.
I ain’t kiddin’ ya, it’s been a banner day.
0 Replies to “Day of Great Things”
Now, how come I can’t be as happy and as popular as you, Mick? Is it my breath? I wanna hang with the INDY kids too… with their tight, tight pants… and oh-so-ironic “1980’s local soccer team” t-shirts.
When’s MY “banner day?”
Hi..i have heard great things about charlotte webb’s facials. I cant find her location though..can you help?
well, it would be easier if you had left your name or some sort of contact info!
anyway — her business is called Skin Salon, in Lexington.